LPC S.A., a member of the Motor Oil Group, was founded in 1981 and is active in the industrial production of basic lubricants, in the production and marketing of packaged lubricants as well as in the marketing of paraffin and other petroleum products.
The company is charting an ever-increasing and dynamic course in Greece, Europe and in other countries around the world!
In particular, LPC is the No. 1 exporter of packaged lubricants in Greece with exports to more than 55 countries, while it maintains subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia.
At the LPC facilities in Aspropyrgos, Attica, there are three distinct factories:
- The LPC refinery, which has been operating since 1981, with a current processing capacity of 43,000 tons / year of lubricants.
- Mixing and Packaging unit for lubricants, with an annual capacity of 65,000 tons. The fully automated packaging line produces the full range of lubricants.
- New grease production unit, with an annual capacity of 3,000 tons.
LPC has developed and marketed over 200 different types of lubricants for shipping, automotive, aviation and all kinds of industrial use. The basic and final lubricants produced are approved by international organizations and cover all lubrication uses. LPC products are registered in accordance with the REACH Regulation (EC 1907/2006).
The five-fold combination of certifications achieved by LPC is found in only a few European companies:
- ISO 9001: 2015 quality assurance for the production and distribution of lubricants, since 1993
- EMAS: EL000051 the leading Community Environmental Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 environmental assurance for the production of lubricants
- ISO 50001: 2011 for Energy Management System
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 assurance for Health and Safety
The company is constantly investing in technological innovation and research in order to develop advanced technology products with a reduced environmental footprint, while it supports the model of circular economy through all of its operations.
124 Megaridos street, 193 00
Fax: +30 210 8093999